It is an industrial practice and a proven phenomenon in IT and ITeS sector that has always ranked in the essential operations list of a business is their Infrastructure Management service which tops.
Ahead of operational policies, processes, equipment back-ups, Data, Human Resource and external outsourcing channels those contributes to an overall effectiveness, Infrastructure Management gains its position to balance all the important nodes.
Studies and Administrative policies have classified IM (Infrastructure Management) into:
• Systems management
• Network management
• Storage management …& further on.
GNI promotes and have partnered with prominent multiple OEMs to strengthen IM services through the best of commercials and technical deliverance without compromising on the business requirements.
Why Infrastructure Management Services..??
• Reduce duplication of effort
• Ensure adherence to standards
• Enhance the flow of information throughout an information system
• Promote adaptability necessary for a changeable environment
• Ensure interoperability among organizational and external entities
• Maintain effective change management policies and practices.